Thursday, January 2, 2014

FITNESS IN 2014

I have to say I stumbled upon something really fabulous and will come in handy for resolutions in 2014.  It all happened by chance.  I was at the Verizon store with my son who wanted to upgrade his phone and in order for them to buy back the old one we needed to buy some accessories.  After browsing all the options I settled on the FIT BIT.  I had never heard of this before, and it looked interesting. If you don't know what it is, it is a tracking devise to measure your total steps or calories in a day.  It is really cool, you can link it to your computer, iphone or ipad (if you have current ones).  It is a bracelet that stays on your wrist and is water proof.  Every time you go near the devise you linked it to, it automatically updates the info.  The program also has a way to track your food, water and activities for the day.  All you have to do is charge it periodically and wear it all day.  It is kind of like the modern day pedometer.  I really like this product, I know when I use tracking devises and food logs I always stay loyal to my programs. Here's to a fit 2014!!


No comments:

Post a Comment