Saturday, December 28, 2013

BLUE SOLAR WATER


I have been hearing about the benefits of drinking blue solar water a lot lately, so I decided to give it a try. Studies have shown that water put in the blue solar bottles and put in the sun will raise the frequency of the water using the sun's rays to help purify and change the structure of the water molecules.  According to Ho’o pono pono this purified water is meant to heal deep emotional wounds.

It is easy to make, just purchase your solar blue bottle and fill with purified or spring water, then set in the sun for 1 hour or more. You can drink it, cook with it and even bath in it.

I received my bottle in the mail yesterday and here it is getting sun.



I have been drinking my solar water for 1 day now and I can tell you that it tastes amazing.  I can definitley taste a difference in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment