Wednesday, December 18, 2013

EXCESSIVE HAND WASHING

I find that I am constantly washing my hands, I don't know if its a germaphobic thing or that I just clean too much.  Anyways due to all the washing, my hands have become extremely dry.  I tried store bought liquid soaps that were supposed to be moisturizing and this only made it worse.  I decided to create my own liquid soap with all natural castile soap, oils and essential oils.  Wow!! what a difference.  I love this new soap, it is gentle, smooth and does NOT dry out the skin. I used a foaming bottle which makes for a nice foaming soap. So far I have made it in peppermint and citrus, both of which I love.  It is a mild scent that leaves a nice aroma on your hands.  The natural oils leave a protective coating on the hands that keep them feeling moisturized after every washing.  I had a guest visit this weekend, whom tried the soap and loved it.  She loved the smell and the moisturizing the soap offered. She has requested I make some for her son who has a compulsive hand washing ritual, I am hoping this will help him with his excessive dryness due to over washing.  NOW AVAILABLE in 2 sizes and 2 scents in my shop  I have the large 8 oz bottle which is perfect for bathrooms and kitchens and the small travel size 1.6 oz bottle.  This small size is a great way to sample the product before committing to the larger size and easily fits in your purse or bag.  The soap comes in sweet citrus and tangy peppermint, both are fabulous~




No comments:

Post a Comment